Three Cylinder Cabinets
Three cylinder gas cabinets are designed to enclose process gases in either a process/process/purge configuration with a dedicated outlet per process panel or set up for an auto crossover configuration. The three cylinder configuration allows for a standard or auto crossover, with a dedicated purge cylinder enclosed in the same unit, as your application may require.
Three Cylinder Cabinet Features
- 8” x 3” exhaust vent, top-mounted
- 1/4” thick, wire-reinforced window for visual inspection
- Top-mounted, 165°F (74°C) sprinkler head
- Removable back panel, mounted inside rear cabinet
- All welded construction, 11-gauge steel, epoxy painted
- Textured finish outside the cabinet, smooth finish inside
- Auto 6-valve process panel plus PLC controller; or manual 6-valve panel with ESO plus Life Safety controller options available, based on hazardous gas category
- Startup training, function testing, and commissioning all included with each cabinet. (Travel may be quoted separately.)
Note: The use of a cylinder cabinet for specific gas delivery and distribution processes may be restricted by local TGO requirements. End user is responsible for all TGO requirements; consult your EH&S for specific requirements.