Two Valve Gas Panels
Our standard two valve gas panels are designed for the delivery and distribution of inert gases. They enable the safe handling and control of inert gases and provide vent and isolation capabilities.
Our two valve gas panels feature a regulator, high pressure isolation, and a vent valve. Panels utilize a modular design, and are available in a variety of configurations, all of which are engineered to meet high purity process requirements. All of our gas valve panels are fully function- and leak-tested, with certifications.
Features & Benefits of 2-Valve Gas Panels
- Designed for superior reliability and safety
- Small footprints minimize space requirements
- Durable, premium quality components reduce maintenance requirements
- Mirrored back panel for visual and quality inspections
- Designed to meet high purity process requirements
- All systems are fully functional and leak tested
- Panels include GTC valve and Tescom regulator components as standard
- Custom gas panel configurations available; contact us to discuss your custom specifications
Note: The use of gas panels for certain gas delivery and distribution processes may be restricted by local TGO requirements. End user is responsible for TGO compliance; consult your EH&S for specific requirements.
Request a quote on two valve gas panels, or contact us to discuss your unique gas handling application needs.