Hydrogen Gas Generators
Hydrogen gas generators provide an ideal and effective way to create hydrogen gas within the confines of your warehouse or laboratory. A hydrogen cooling generator can provide research-grade 99.999% pure hydrogen gas that does not contain any impurities beyond trace amounts of water moisture, nitrogen, and oxygen, all of which are well below the levels of negative impact. Additionally, advanced research and development has provided safer, greener, more efficient and cost-effective means of generating on-demand hydrogen gas for laboratory, manufacturing and industrial applications.
Contact us for more information regarding our hydrogen gas generators and advanced hydrogen generation systems, or request a quote today for an in-depth price analysis.
Advantages of Utilizing a Hydrogen GeneratorA hydrogen cooling generator provides a safe, convenient and cost-effective way to produce hydrogen gas that is consistently pure and free of foreign substances. Hydrogen generation systems are also less expensive over the long-run when compared with regular bulk delivery. Since there is no need for scheduled truck deliveries, a hydrogen gas generator also reduces your laboratory or warehouses’ carbon footprint. Some additional industrial hydrogen generator benefits, include:
Bulk Delivery vs Hydrogen Generation SystemsHydrogen is supplied through one of two methods: bulk hydrogen delivery or onsite hydrogen generation via water electrolysis. Hydrogen that is supplied through the bulk delivery method is usually sourced from large natural gas reformation plants and is packaged in cylinders or tube trailers for delivery.
Bulk delivery has been the standard sourcing method for decades and has proven to be a reliable source for hydrogen for laboratory and manufacturing applications. However, bulk-delivered hydrogen is prone to contamination from numerous sources that can negatively affect analyses. These contaminants must be mitigated in order to ensure the proper performance of analytical instruments for accurate results. These can include:
- Carbon dioxide
Hydrogen Gas Generator OptionsSilpac offers a wide range of hydrogen generation systems for your unique hydrogen production requirement needs. Our hydrogen gas generator options are highlighted below:
- S Series – The S Series hydrogen generators utilize proton exchange membrane (PEM) cell stack and PSA technology to produce ultra-pure hydrogen that equates to 99.999%. The S20 and S40 models are highly efficient and utilize load-following technology to sense demand and adjust production accordingly.
- H Series - With efficiency in mind, H Series hydrogen gas generators are engineered to sense demand and adjust production accordingly. Eliminating the need for tube trailers, H2, H4, and H6 hydrogen generators provide quiet and steady operation with significant space savings.
- C Series - These generators are engineered for extreme purity and composition certainty with minimal maintenance requirements. C Series hydrogen generators are a quiet, dependable, space-saving solutions for any hydrogen-using facility.
- M Series - M Series hydrogen cooling generators are innovative, ground-breaking and provide a way to integrate renewable sources of generation, convert surplus electricity to produce hydrogen, and store that hydrogen as energy for future use.
- Stable Flow Hydrogen Control Systems – These products allow power plants to actively control hydrogen purity, pressure and dew point within a generator casing.
- Containerized Hydrogen Systems – Large scale hydrogen gas generators are based on PEM water electrolysis designs. The integrated modular design includes optional mechanical compression, storage and hydrogen dispensing.