Six Valve Gas Panels
Six valve gas panels are designed for auto or manual control of nonhazardous process gases with ESO control. Matched with either a PLC controller or a Life Safety controller, these gas panels allow for the safe handling and control of process gases, and feature high pressure and low pressure vents and purge and isolation capabilities.
Our 6-valve gas panels feature modular designs that allow for numerous “customized” configurations. Engineered to meet high purity process requirements, all gas panels are fully function- and leak-tested, with certifications.
Feature & Benefits of 6-Valve Gas Panels
- Designed for superior reliability and safety
- Compact footprints reduce space requirements
- Built with premium quality components for reduced maintenance requirements
- Mirrored back panel for visual and quality inspections
- Designed to meet high purity process requirements
- All systems are fully functional and leak tested
- Panels include GTC valve and Tescom regulator components as standard
- Panels are modular by design, and can be provided with optional configurations
- Available options include manual or pneumatic isolation and auto switchover valves
- Designed to work with dedicated PLC (auto panel) or Life Safety controller (manual panel with ESO)
- Custom configurations available; contact us to discuss your custom specifications
Note: Gas panel use in specific gas delivery and distribution processes may be restricted by local TGO requirements. TGO compliance is the responsibility of the end use; consult your EH&S for requirements.