S Series hydrogen generators utilize proton exchange membrane (PEM) cell stack and PSA technology to produce ultra-high purity hydrogen 99.999% for various applications, such as materials processing or semiconductor fabrication.
Designed with efficiency in mind, model S20 and S40 on-site hydrogen generators use load-following technology to sense demand and adjust production accordingly. These devices can produce the equivalent of four cylinders of better than UHP-grade hydrogen 99.999% every day.
Built into integrated, automated, and site-ready enclosures, S Series hydrogen generators replace the need for multiple cylinders and save space while providing quiet and steady operation.
|Output Pressure||13.8 barg / 200 psig|
Features of S Series Hydrogen Generators
- Autofill water level control
- Automatic leak detection
- Water purity monitor
- Purge airflow monitoring system ensures safe operation
- Compact size and quiet operation
- Automatic production control
- Load-following technology senses demand and adjusts production rate
- Low maintenance with maintenance reminders
- Touchscreen interface
- Compatible with multiple units