Crossover Gas Panels
SilPac designs and manufactures manual crossover gas panels for the efficient delivery and distribution of inert process gases. These gas panels include an auto crossover feature that provides the ability to have auto crossover on a single panel with multiple pigtail capability
A modular design allows for multiple panel configurations, including customized crossover gas panels that are tailored to your flow rate, gas compatibility, and system requirements.
Features & Benefits of SilPac Crossover Gas Panels
- Engineered for the safe, efficient, and reliable handling of inert process gases
- Compact designs reduce space requirements and make installation easy
- Durable, top quality components help reduce maintenance requirements
- Mirrored back panel for visual and quality inspections
- Designed to meet high purity process requirements
- All systems are fully functional and leak tested
- Panels include GTC valve and Tescom regulator components as standard
- Custom gas panel configurations available; contact us to discuss your unique needs
Note: The use of a crossover gas panel for certain gas delivery and distribution processes may be restricted by your local TGO requirements. All TGO requirements are the responsibility of the end user; consult your EH&S for specific requirements.