MicroTorr® (Point of Use Purification)
SAES MicroTorr® Purifiers
SAES MicroTorr® purifiers use a variety of specialized media for ambient temperature purification; each one is specific to a particular gas (N2, Ar, Xe, N2O, etc.) or group of gases. Use of these specialized media allows for high flow capabilities in a compact design and provides long working life, even in continuous-use applications.
SilPac is the leading distributor of MicroTorr® ambient inline purifiers for high purity gas delivery systems. We offer MicroTorr® purifiers in more than twenty different sizes to accommodate flow rates from 500 sccm to 1,000 slpm. All MicroTorr® models can provide impurity removal to ppt (part-per-trillion) levels. ppb. This series of purifiers also offers a wide selection of valve and filter options.
Why Choose MicroTorr® Ambient Inline Purifiers?
SAES’ innovative MicroTorr® purifiers are the most complete and most reliable solution for point of use purification of high purity gases. By matching the ideal size/configuration with the right purification media, users can create the perfect MicroTorr® solution for their purification requirements.
The Right Point of Use Purifier for Your Application
SilPac stocks the entire MicroTorr® line, making it easy to find the right model for your application. If you’re not sure which model you need, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll work with you to find a MicroTorr® purifier that meets your unique performance requirements.
Features & Benefits of MicroTorr® Purifiers
- Reliability: MicroTorr® point of use purifiers provide ultra-high purity (UHP) gas for all applications, giving users unrivaled process consistency and improved yields. Active, inorganic purification media provides protection against hydrocarbon release.
- Performance: SAES is known for innovative gas purification technology that provides low pressure drop and long working life.
- Superior Quality: All models are manufactured from 316L stainless steel and are helium leak checked, pressure tested, and analytically tested to ppt levels.
- PED Certification: MicroTorr® gas purifiers are CE certified to according to Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
* Flow rates stated without optional filters or valves
Contact SilPac for Point of Use Purifiers & More
We are your #1 source for innovative, high performance gas handling solutions, from ambient inline purifiers to complete gas delivery systems. Request a quote or contact us for the MicroTorr® point of use purifier your application requires.