Five Valve Gas Panels
Five valve gas panels from SilPac are designed for manual control of nonhazardous process gases. These gas panels allow for the safe handling and control of process gases, and feature high pressure and low pressure vents and purge and isolation capabilities.
Our 5-valve gas panels feature modular designs that allow for numerous “customized” configurations. Engineered to meet high purity process requirements, all SilPac gas panels are fully function- and leak-tested, with certifications.
Feature & Benefits of SilPac 5-Valve Gas Panels
- Designed for superior reliability and safety
- Compact footprints reduce space requirements
- Built with premium quality components for reduced maintenance requirements
- Mirrored back panel for visual and quality inspections
- Designed to meet high purity process requirements
- All systems are fully functional and leak tested
- Panels include GTC valve and Tescom regulator components as standard
- Panels are modular by design, and can be provided with optional configurations
- Available options include manual or pneumatic isolation and auto switchover valves
- Custom configurations available; contact us to discuss your custom specifications
Note: Gas panel use in specific gas delivery and distribution processes may be restricted by local TGO requirements. TGO compliance is the responsibility of the end use; consult your EH&S for requirements.