4 & 8 Stick VMB (Standard)
SilPac designs and manufactures 4 and 8 stick valve manifold boxes (VMBs) for high purity and industrial gas handling applications.
SilPac VMB Options
Our 4 and 8 stick VMB gas cabinets include a vent/purge feature with vacuum generator assist for hazardous process gases. Standard VMB assembly configurations include a single inlet process supply source with 4 or 8 process outlet gas stick configuration.
Features & Benefits of SilPac 4 & 8 Stick VMB Gas Panels
- Engineered for the safe, efficient, and reliable handling of inert process gases
- Compact designs reduce space requirements and make installation easy
- Durable, top quality components help reduce maintenance requirements
- UHP 4 and 8 stick configuration in a compact enclosure
- Life Safety Controller with toxicity monitor, exhaust failure, fire sensor, remote shutdown, auxiliary alarm monitoring
- Manual vent/purge with vacuum venturi vent module as standard
- Each gas stick configured with regulator, EFS (Excess Flow Switch), filter, and pneumatic ESO (Emergency Shut Off) valve as standard
- Provides manual operation with pneumatic ESO valve to meet requirements for hazardous gas applications
Customized VMB configurations are also available, designed to meet your flow rage, gas compatibility, and system requirements.