TESCOM’s ER5000 regulator features a microprocessor-based PID (proportional, integral, derivative) controller that provides precise algorithmic pressure control. The ER5000 can be used on its own to control the pressure of natural gas or inert gases from 0 to 100 psig (0-6.9 bar). The device can also be connected to any pneumatically-actuated regulator. When paired with a regulator, the ER5000 offers pressure control for gases and liquids from vacuum up to 30,000 psig (2,068 bar). The ER5000 provides for true closed-loop control with exceptional accuracy and response time.
Request a quote on an ER5000 regulator for your application, or contact SilPac for more information.
Versatile Pressure Regulation Capabilities
The TESCOM ER5000 can be controlled using any PC with a direct USB or RS485 connection. The device also accommodates analog setpoint signals from 4-20 mA, 1-5V, or 0-10V analog sources. It can be wired to accept multiple I/O configurations, as well as daisychaining of up to 32 controllers using the same RS485 network.
ER5000 regulators sense pressure using internal sensors or external transducers placed within the actual process line. These units can be operated in one of three control modes: internal feedback (using only the internal sensor); external feedback (using only the external source); or cascade, which uses internal and external sources to create a “loop within a loop.”
TESCOM’s ERTune™ software (included) provides a user-friendly interface through which the device’s performance can be customized by tuning the proportional, integral, and derivative values.
The ER5000 electropneumatic regulator installs quickly and provides dependability, flexibility, and high precision performance in any industry or application.
ER5000 – Standard Features
- Precise accuracy
- TESCOM ERTune™ software for data acquisition, PID tuning, and creating and downloading profiles
- Control algorithms for internal feedback, external feedback, and cascade control modes
- Selectable setpoint signal source: USB, RS485, external analog (4-20 mA or 1-5 VDC); Wizard setup allows for programmable profiles (runs independently of PC or external analog source)
- Selectable feedback signal source: internal sensor (0-100 psig/0-6.9 bar), external analog (4-20 mA or 1-5 VDC)
- Selectable control limits: programmable limits for analog setpoint, feedback, and error signals; selectable control states (“Hold Last Pressure,” “Vent,” and “Full Open”)
- Software examples are provided for VB.NET, LabVIEW, C, and C#
- USB cable included for fast and easy computer connections
- Watertight, corrosion-resistant NEMA 4X IP66 enclosure
- Automated solenoid valve leak test
- Trigger data inquisition based on system events
- ER5050 model is specially designed for hazardous locations
- Calibration stands
- Chemical injection units
- Hydraulic power units
- Metal or plastic forming/molding
- Production equipment
- Proof & burst testing
- Test equipment